Friday, June 24, 2005

Goodbye

I think it is already goodbye for B. After the date I had with B, he just disappeared. I guess he is just not "into me". I have to accept the fact that I cannot throw myself to him because he is not even serious about anything.

Anyways, I am still seeing J. I am enjoying times of laughter and conversations with depth and I could say that I already like him. We have gone out for 5 times already and I am happy with the turn out of these dates. Last night we both got drunk drinking Mojitas at Cafe Havana in Greenbelt. It was a good time. I am looking forward to something more concrete and I hope that someday, somehow................ Only time will tell.

Its goodbye for B definitely...

1 Comments:

Blogger eLf ideas said...

Maribel,
Good luck! Your date with J seems to be getting more and more exciting.

Always follow what you feel, with just a little help from the head. But whatever happens, the heart is enough.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home