Thursday, March 30, 2006

Day by Day

As I am counting my last days here, I feel that somehow I am getting up slowly from the rubles I have been into.

Having vented off my emotions about everything has helped me cope with the pressing condition. I realized how valuable I am for a lot of people here and what makes me sad is the fact that I will be leaving behind people I have already learned to love.

That maybe the saddest part of it all.

Life has to go on. I am taking a step forward to a better life ahead.

Worried still about my SO but I am hoping that things will get better day by day.....

1 Comments:

Blogger eddyjones3611423262 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home